Monday, September 15, 2014

Week 4A

Today in class we did a round robin critique of our icons. Most of the people said that they like my first icon because it told a story and portrayed the message the most successfully. One person gave the tip of maybe making the wireframe on the paper look like it was sketched or hand drawn. So today in class I played around with that idea.
This is the icon at actual size.
I also played around with making the stroke black to look more like pen or pencil.


Nobody else really said anything else about what they wanted me to fix. So while I was waiting to meet with Professor Pannafino, I worked on my design brief. I did not like the way it turned out before, so I worked on redesigning what I already had.
I worked on the cover page. I am thinking of using the square pictures of people in my brief because that is the background of the Marvel website. I think it will work well because it ties the brief of my app to the actual website.




No comments:

Post a Comment