Megan and I went to Aaron Draplin on Thursday night. This
was by far, the best speaker I have ever been to. I absolutely loved it. I
loved how down to earth he was and talked to us like we were equals. The way he
gave the presentation was very successful. He didn’t just focus on one or two
case studies – instead he went through a ton of different logos and designs
that he created (and also had it paired to music). Then he focused on 3 or 4
big projects. He talked about the logo that he created for Obama, the hats that
he created that the U.S. soccer team ended up being photographed wearing, and the
logo he created for a friends hot dog company. I really liked how he said that
the projects that will make you a lot of money are not always the important
ones that you will remember forever and get the most pleasure out of.
No comments:
Post a Comment